ringing at Smith

   There will be an area meeting at Smith on the 7th (next Saturday) and 8th.  The Saturday time is 10 AM until 4 PM.  I'm planning to drive and can offer rides. I think the times are similar for Sunday.

Laura Dickerson

In addition to the Saturday area meeting on the 7th, the Smith ringers are holding daily sessions for a couple of weeks.  This is copied from an email Sarah sent:

>>For early January this year we offer daily afternoon workshops from 3-5pm, regular Monday and Wednesday practices from 5-7pm, and an area meeting on the weekend of Jan. 7-8 from 10am-4pm when we welcome ringers from other towers. This is a very flexible schedule, so you can come once or every day, and afternoon workshop participants are also welcome to join in practices and the weekend area meeting. Whether you’ve never tried ringing before, or you want to attempt a quarter peal, this is a time to learn and grow

For the best experience, come early in the first week and return as often as you can. Please visit the registration page to indicate your availability, or reply to this email.  Also, feel free to register a friend or share these links with others that may be interested in joining us.

Registration:      http://www.cvent.com/d/vvq56m

Website:              www.smith.edu/bellringing

Facebook:           https://www.facebook.com/SmithCollegeChangeBellRinging/    <<