Service ringing 2/24

A lot of our regulars will be out of town this Sunday, so PLEASE come
to service ringing if you can!  Thanks.
Services at Advent usually run longer during Lent, so the meet time at
Advent will be 10:30 instead of 10:10.  Enjoy your extra 20 mins, or
show up on time for once :-)
John Danaher has suggested we attempt to ring Random Bob Major in
honor of Random Hall's 10th birthday this Friday.  Random Bob is not
very complex (similar to St. Clement's Major), so take a look at it
for Thursday practice
(http://www.vismeth.co.uk/methview2.php?P=X18X1238.12.1238X38-12&T=Random+Bob+Major&S=Major&R=Rung)
if you can ring any Major, or just if you're interested.  John should
be there ringing it as well!
No practice on Thursday March 20 for Maunday Thursday.  There will be
special service ringing for Easter Vigil on Saturday, March 22 at
about 9 pm.  Email me or sign up on the board if you can make it.

Thanks,
Danielle
Tower Captain, Advent