From: Richard Morse <pukku mac com>
To: Boston Change Ringers <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts
edu>
Sent: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 07:41:33 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Fwd: Inquiry about bellringing lessons for high end tour promoter

Hi! I got this message from Old North. I’ve said that we’re broadly
interested, but the details are going to be tricky. What kinds of
questions should I ask to figure out said details? And any ideas or
suggestions for a price?

Ricky

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Steve Ayres <vicar oldnorth com>
> Subject: Inquiry about bellringing lessons for high end tour promoter
> Date: November 7, 2016 at 11:18:42 AM EST
> To: Richard Morse <pukku mac com>
>
> Ricky,
>
> We are working with excursionist.com <http://excursionist.com/>
to put together a high end tour package for small groups.  They are
interested in the possibility of bell ringing lessons as part of some of
those tours.  We would only offer them at the beginning or end of your
regularly scheduled playing, i.e. Saturdays or Sundays.

> Would you be willing to offer a half hour lesson?  If so, what would
you want to charge?  These folks are high end, so don't be bashful in
setting a price.