Annual Advent Guild Meeting

It's the time of year to have the annual Advent Guild Meeting.  I propose September 28th, 7:30 pm, during usual Wednesday night practice.
Current officers, if you can't come to the meeting, send a report I can present.  Also say if you're willing to continue your position.
Send me officer nominations!  Open positions are Ringing Master, Tower Captain, Steeplekeeper, Secretary, Treasurer, Clapper Correspondent. You can nominate yourself...

Danielle