reminder - Old North wedding ringing Sunday the 22nd

  When I first sent the notice (copied below), I got five yeses including me.  It would be nicer to have six at least, with a backup if possible, because I may not be there.  Or I might.  Hard to know.  My mother is in a rehab place after
a stroke and I'm taking things one day at a time.  Please let me know (and if possible, would the yes people re-confirm?  it's been a while and your circumstances might have changed as well).
    The things to know:  Usual time commitment and reimbursement (approx. 5:40 PM until 6:40 PM; up to $25).  The 22nd is a SUNDAY.    It is not Memorial

Day weekend.

Laura Dickerson