NO PRACTICE at Old North on Saturday March 5th

     We spent a while trying to work around some of the transportation problems and such, but finally decided it is too

complicated (Old North staff people - this weekend there will be no Green Line service to Haymarket and no Fitchburg line commuter rail service to North Station, which makes things hard for some of our ringers).    Service ringing at the Advent will be as usual.  Service ringing at Old North will be a bit out of the ordinary- there will be some service touches as usual, but also some handling lessons to make up for no practice on Saturday.  If you aren't out of town, allow some extra transit time and come on down!

Laura Dickerson