Saturday (the 5th) Old North practice

  We have one learner who is keen to come for handling, but otherwise it would be very sparsely attended.  I'm checking to see whether anybody who gets these emails was planning to put in an unannounced appearance - we already have had about ten people who have given notice about being unavailable.

  Additionally, there is a Green Line complication as well as a commuter rail diversion.  All very exciting, because it means that Government Center station is almost ready, but it could be inconvenient to get to Old North.

   I will post again one way or the other (yes or no for practice) by Friday afternoon.

Laura Dickerson