Practice Wed; other upcoming ringing events

Please make an effort to come to practice this Wednesday, Oct 21, and to come on time.  We have a tour group from the Beacon Hill Village showing up for the first 30-40 minutes, and it would be great to have some nice demonstrations.  Also Leland and several other Smith ringers are coming, so it would be nice to have a steady band to help them improve.
Also a reminder that there is an Advent tower cleaning this coming Saturday Oct 24, starting around 2pm.  Come to Old North practice and make a day of it, or just show up at Advent to help tidy up.
Finally, we're having an area meeting in Boston on Sunday Nov 8.  Usual service ringing, then extra ringing at Advent until 3pm.