Rochester Dedication, 20-22 November

As you may be aware, there's a new ring of ten that's just been installed in Rochester, New York, the fruition of decades of hard work by Chris and Helen Haller. The dedication is scheduled for the weekend before Thanksgiving, 20-22 November. While the dedication service, and two peal attempts, will take up much of the time, Chris and Helen are trying to pack as many general ringing opportunities into the weekend as possible, too. I think it should be a fun weekend, and encourage folks to make the trip. While plans have not yet been finalized, I believe they tentatively plan to start general ringing about 5:30 on the Friday afternoon, and have further opportunities throughout the weekend.

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>
"What a strange sort of creature man is: he is wise, clever, sensible