Quarter peal this Sunday?

Hi! This Sunday, according to the spreadsheet, we have Geoff, John, Laura,
Myles, and me for Service ringing. As this is the first Sunday of the
month, we usually would try to have a quarter peal. Is there anyone else
interested or available to come in and help us ring a quarter peal? Even
if just tenoring behind, we could ring a quarter of doubles.

Please let me know by Thursday night. Even if someone has already said
yes, if you’re available/willing, please let me know; it’s good to have
backups.

Thanks,
Ricky