recording Old North bells for WBUR

WBUR does short features (45 seconds) between other stories, and a producer wants to do one about ringing at ON. The tentative recording date is June 21st, starting at 12:30 (ie during the second half of service ringing). I've looked at the spreadsheet to see whether that would be the best day for good ringing, and it's hard to tell. If you've been thinking of coming to service ringing sometime in June, that might be a good choice. If there is a better day, please let Cally, Ricky, or me know. Thanks.
Laura Dickerson