one month to go

It's almost Independence Day weekend. A couple of people have signed out already, and I have three or four yeses. I expect that we'll be ringing at noon at Old North on the 4th and 5th of July (Saturday and Sunday), listed in the Harborfest schedule by that point. The program for the Pops concert is not up yet, but I'm guessing the 1812 Overture will put in an appearance. One hopes that there will be no thunderstorms this year.
Laura Dickerson