ringing for Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

"We had ringers on stand-by all over Southern England for a few weeks."

   I was (jokingly) complaining at practice on Saturday that no quarters or peals had yet appeared on Campanophile or bellboard by that time (when baby Charlotte would have been about 12 hours old).

The above quotation is from the St Paul's London web page about the peal there, days later.  Maybe they waited until she had a name to put into the footnote.

https://www.stpauls.co.uk/news-press/latest-news/baby-bells-to-ring-out-from-st-pauls-for-princess-charlotte

Laura Dickerson