sorry to be repetitious, but still want more wedding ringers

  If anybody (rounds ringer on up) suddenly has free time late afternoon/early evening, please come to Old North to ring for a wedding.  Arthur and I, at least, plus maybe Danielle and Rosalie, plan to get there by 5:40 PM.  We will ring up the front four (unless more people show up) and ring what we can until wedding time, then ring them out afterward (approx. 6:20-6:40 if they start on time, later if not).  Payment ($25) available upon request.   Four isn't terrible, but more would be nice.

Laura Dickerson