[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Advent practice tonight?

Ok, while the cleanup is going well and the parking ban will be lifted by this evening, I have only three yeses, a few grudging maybes, and a lot of nos.  I'm not excited either, after spending an hour digging out my car.  So I'm going to cancel practice tonight, and encourage everyone to go on Saturday instead.
Naomi, can you update the IAP page?  Whoever has access to the calendar on mit.edu, can you cancel there too?

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 8:59 AM, Danielle Morse <dmorsebell gmail com> wrote:
The T is limping along and MIT reopens at 5pm (so presumably our IAP activity is still on), but there is still a parking ban in Boston and a lot of snow to shovel, so is there quorum for practice?
Send me an email or update the spreadsheet if you do plan to come, and I'll make a decision and send another email by 3pm today.  I assume someone on the belllringers mit edu list can update the IAP listing if we do cancel.