[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Advent practice tonight?

The T is limping along and MIT reopens at 5pm (so presumably our IAP activity is still on), but there is still a parking ban in Boston and a lot of snow to shovel, so is there quorum for practice?
Send me an email or update the spreadsheet if you do plan to come, and I'll make a decision and send another email by 3pm today.  I assume someone on the belllringers mit edu list can update the IAP listing if we do cancel.