Re: New Year's Eve

    I apologize for confusing things.  I don't know how I missed Danielle's email, but especially since that email mentioned a time, let's default to 11:30 PM for the people who just show up for the midnight ringing.

    Often on Dec 31st, Arthur & I watch the beginning of the procession, eat at the My Thai vegan restaurant

(corner of Beach and Washington at the edge of Chinatown, on the 2nd floor), and then walk over to view the fireworks.

We'd be happy to have people join us in any or all of these, ending up at practice.  We'll be at the Advent by about 7:30 PM, ready to ring Grandsire Triples, as Douglas requested.

Laura Dickerson