TWO weddings on saturday october 12th

Hi folks,

We do now have a band for the wedding at advent:

Geoff, Danielle, Laura, Elaine, Emily, Dale.

So thankyou to those five, and there's space for two more if you're keen.
I'll send out final details closer to the time.

We have also had a request for wedding ringing at Groton school on the
same day, 4.30 pm service, ringing both before and after the service if we
can manage it. I'd like to do this if we can, but fear it will difficult
to get the people. Please let me know if you'd be interested, or might be
interested, or might be interested if we can also wrangle a quarter peal
on the same afternoon, or have an idea of someone who might be interested.

again, replies off list if you please.

all the best,

dale