Ringing on 7 Sept

Hi! Just as a heads up, the Church may want us to ring at 1630 (ie 4:30p)
on the 7th of September (a Saturday). This is to commemorate the founding
of the city of Boston, on Sept 7, 1630. I'm not sure yet whether they want
proper ringing, or just a few minutes of chiming -- I will let you know
once I find out -- but it would be nice if we could get some sort of band
together if they let us have 20 minutes or so. (I can't be in it, because
I will be in California that day.)

I'll email more, once I know more...

Ricky