Re: Ringing at Old North Church

Peter,
You are very welcome to join us at practice and service ringing in Boston.  Practice at Old North Church is 11am-1pm on Saturdays, Practice at Church of the Advent is Wednesday evenings 7-9pm and service ringing is 10:10 at Church of the Advent and noon at Old North.  While practice at Old North is on some sundays in the off season, October is still high tourist season in Boston so practice will be on Saturday.
I've cced Ricky, who is ringing master at Old North.
Look forward to meeting you in October,
Danielle Morse