Opportunities to ring with Amy!

   Amy Moore will be in town for part of next week.  She's planning to attend Advent practice on the 3rd, Old North practice on the 6th, and Old North (not Advent) 4th of July ringing.  I currently only have 4 people for noon on the 4th at ON, but thought that Amy being there might be an inducement.  Her unscheduled non-ringing day is Friday the 5th.   I will be sending out a separate 4th of July email as soon as I send this one, but I thought it might be fun to have a hanging-out afternoon on the 4th.
Laura Dickerson