Re: Ringing on Friday to honor the Newtown victims

I can make it, if it is happening.  Would anyone be interested in a
small breakfast somewhere first?  (I have no clue if there are
actually any breakfast places near Old North.  I get off work at 8 AM
in Kendall, so I'd have a little bit of time to kill between the two.)

-Genni