Re: Ringing on Friday to honor the Newtown victims

On 12/20/2012 9:29 AM, Emily Russell wrote:
I'd be willing to come in tomorrow morning to ring if there would be 5-6 of us to ring a couple decent touches or possibly even a quarter (would the church be up for that?). Will anyone else be there?
Thus far, I think I'm the only change ringer who has made the commitment to be there (as opposed to Tim the Sexton, who can chime). I'll check with the vicar about possible longer duration, with the proviso that we'd need to pull people away from work to make it happen, presumably.
Laura