Practice at Old North

Hi! There will be ringing practice at Old North this Saturday (15 Dec),
from 11a-1p.

The following weekend, the 22nd of December, there will *not* be practice.

For the 29th, it will depend on who is available. If you would come to a
Saturday practice on the 29th, please let me know.

In January, we will have some Saturday and some Sunday practices. I will
let the list know each week. I'm not sure if that will also be true in
February -- I still have to negotiate with the church about that.

Thanks,
Ricky