New Year's eve ringing?

I'd like to get a head count for the traditional midnight ringing at the Advent. Our custom is to meet in the parish house at about 11:30 PM on the 31st, loiter for awhile, and then ring for a little while around midnight, followed by a small party in the library. It's entirely possible to go to First Night, ring for the new year, and get home before the T closes. Ringing from rounds on up is possible. Bring non-ringing friends to hang out with if you'd like.
Laura Dickerson