very last minute, very vague

  There is a possibility that we will be ringing at Old North for North
End night out as in days of old, if we can figure out when the designated
ringing time is.  The event is tomorrow (Tuesday the 7th), from 6-9 PM,
but it is not clear from the publicity exactly when they want ringing.
Please let me know if you'd like to ring, just in case, and I'll get back
to you about the time.  No pressure at all. If it turns out to be just
Rosalie and me, that would be OK.
Laura Dickerson