Ringing this weekend at Old North

Hi! This weekend would be a Sunday practice, but due to a conflict
(y'know, the whole Easter thing) there will be no practice.

There may be a quarter peal attempt (I'm assuming at this point that the
peal attempt is kaput); we wait to hear from our fearless organizer.

But! We would *love* to have you join us at the Easter Vigil ringing on
Saturday evening at the Advent (yes, this email is about Old North, but I
figured I would throw in a bit about Advent). Nominally we start at 9pm;
experience shows that actual start time may be later. If there is a social
event beforehand, I have not yet heard of it, but I presume if someone is
intrepid enough to realize a plan, there may be takers. Or maybe not,
given that we are *really* short of ringers for the vigil.

Again, we are *really* short of vigil ringers, so if you feel like doing
your Christian Duty (or Ringers Duty, or just help out), we'd love to have
you...

Service ringing is, I believe, at the Advent as normal (someone should
correct me if I'm wrong?). And stay tuned for news about Old North...

Ricky