New Year's eve

  From emails etc I count 3 or 4 ringers for midnight on Saturday.  I know
of at least 6 people who will be out of town.  We can talk about it on
Wednesday at practice, I guess.  The last time there was no NYE midnight
ringing at the Advent was 1987/8.  Geoff didn't get the message that it
was cancelled, and turned up anyway, but he's one of the people who will
be far away this time.
  Anybody interested in Old North practice the morning of the 31st? I
think thus far only Alice & I have said we could be there.
Laura