Ringing this weekend

Hi! This weekend (13-14 August 2011) is complicated by the addition of a
visiting band.

There is service ringing as usual at Advent at ~10a (well, meet then -- of
course we don't really know when it starts...).

Service ringing at Old North is a quarter from the visiting band. Please
do not show up for this.

There *is* practice at Old North from 2p-4p. I do reserve the right to
cancel it at 2:20p if no-one is showing up. If you plan to be at practice,
but think you may not show up by 2:20p, please email me *by Saturday
evening*.

Hope to see you this weekend!

Ricky