Ringing This Weekend

Dear All,

We will be having a Saturday practice at Old North at the regular time
from 11:00 - 1:00, and Sunday service ringing following Advent (10:00 -
11:00) from 12:00 - 1:00. There is a 'first of the month' quarter peal
scheduled at Advent on Sunday afternoon - hopefully London Major. This
will also be my last weekend before I head back to the UK - it was very
nice meeting and ringing with you all, please drop in on me if you find
yourselves near Cambridge UK and I hope to be back in Boston soon!

Dan

Daniel O'Donovan
dan odonovan gmail com