quarter peal afternoon

Hi all -

   I've fallen a bit behind on organizing quarter peals, so I'd like
to do a quarter peal day at Advent sometime this summer.  It looks
like Sunday, June 19 or Saturday, June 25 are reasonable bets; we'd
likely ring 3ish quarter peals starting around 2pm, depending on who's
available and interested.  If you'd like to ring, please let me know:
     a) Which of those day(s) you're available;
     b) How many quarter peals you'd like to / be willing to ring;
     c) Any method requests; and
     d) Any conducting requests.

   Thanks!
       ~ Emily