Re: Easter vigil service ringing

Perhaps the Thai place (King and I, 145 Charles Street)?  7:45 for dinner?

~ Emily

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 11:11 PM, Elaine Hansen <elainemhansen gmail com> wrote:

This Saturday, 23 April, the Easter vigil service at Advent starts at 6:30.
There will be service ringing afterwards.  It's a long service.  Please turn
up by 8:45 (and still be prepared to wait rather a while...).

(There's a dinner contingent before-hand.  Someone else should nominate
a place and time, as I'm still waffling about actually going to the service.)

Please let me know if you're planning to come.  (So I know how hard
to beg for more folks on Friday...)

Thanks!

-elaine