Old North lantern service ringing April 17th

 What the church would like is 15 minutes before the service (7:45 PM) and
then an unspecified amount of time (up to us, but clearly we'd need to
leave as soon as Howie is ready to lock up) after the service, which would
be at about 9 PM.
  Are there a band's worth of people willing to do this?  I am planning to
be there, and Dorcas usually comes from Hingham. We'll also need to know
how many people want to attend the service (if any), as seats are
reserved.
Laura Dickerson