Fwd: 2011 Pittsburgh Ringing Course now FULL

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: dfm <dfm ringing org>
Date: Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 11:41 PM
Subject: Re: 2011 Pittsburgh Ringing Course

The Pittsburgh ringing course is now fully subscribed and we do not
expect to be able to accept any further students this year.

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>
"Music predates agriculture in the history of our species. We

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>
"After all these years I have observed that beauty, like happiness,