Ken Quimby

Hi all -

   Ken Quimby, who used to ring in Boston, passed away Monday morning.  Geoff was able to visit him and give him our holiday card on Sunday; he has been in touch with Ken's nursing home, and asked me to pass along information about Ken's cremation.  Ken will be cremated sometime this week, probably Thursday; Geoff is working to find out a time.  The cremation arrangements are being made with:

Newton Cemetery Corporation. 791 Walnut Street, Newton Center, MA 02459-1719, 800-349-0047. John O'Day is in charge.

        ~ Emily