wedding on the 18th, New Year's Eve

For the Saturday Dec 18th wedding at Old North (6 PM), I think I have the following ringers: Arthur, Danielle, Elaine, Laura, Ricky, and Rosalie. Two more would be great. Payment is available.

Traditionally, we have rung at midnight on New Year's Eve at the Church of the Advent and had small refreshments in the library afterward. The T runs late that night. Who is planning to attend, presuming that we get it organized for this year? New Year's Eve is a Friday, and we are expecting to cancel the Saturday practice at Old North on the 1st (or turn it into a quarter attempt
at noon?), if that helps with planning.

Laura Dickerson