Old North: Brass polishing this Saturday, holiday weekend Sunday practices

This Saturday is the annual brass polishing day at Old North. It's a chance to hang out with parishioners and get up-close and personal with antique candle sconces and modern toxic chemicals, beginning at 9 AM. Two of the next three Sunday practices (November 28th & December 26th) fall on what one might assume to be heavy travel days. It's my impression that the post-Thanksgiving one (which is also Advent Sunday) will be practice as usual, if a bit thinly populated, but I am curious to know how many people expect to attend on the day after Christmas. In any case, ringers who can come to service ringing on those days would be very useful.
Laura Dickerson