Old North Practice Time Changes

Beginning in the month of July, ringing practice at Old North Church in Boston will alternate between the current time of Saturdays from 11AM to 1 PM and a new "trial" time of Sundays from 2 PM to 4 PM.  So, for example, in July, practices will be held on the following dates:
*  Saturday, July 3
*  SUNDAY, July 11
*  Saturday, July 17
*  SUNDAY, July 25
*  Saturday, July 31

The general pattern will be to practice on the 2nd & 4th Sundays and on the Saturday of the remaining weekends in the month.  So, in August, the Sunday practices will be on the 8th and the 22nd.  We will be evaluating this pattern as we go along and will post notices at the Old North listing at http://www.nagcr.org/afftower.html, in the Announcements section of the NAGCR home page  http://www.nagcr.org/index.html, and to these two listservs should there be any further changes.

Dianne Cermak
For the MIT Guild