Re: April 10: Boston area meeting

Hi all -

   I'd like to have a headcount for lunch and dinner for the area meeting on Saturday, so please let me know if you are planning on coming (and haven't already let me know).  We have visitors coming from Smith and Orleans, and it would be great to have some more experienced ringers as well.
   Thanks,
      ~ Emily