April 10: Boston area meeting

Hello all -

   The Boston change ringers would like to invite everyone to an Area Meeting on Saturday, April 10.  We will start ringing at Old North Church 11am-1pm, followed by lunch, ringing at Church of the Advent 2-5pm, and dinner out afterward.  There will be ringing at all levels.

   Please let me know by Monday April 5:
      1. if you will/might be coming to the area meeting
      2. if you'll be joining us for lunch and/or dinner
      3. if you have any dietary restrictions
      4. if you have any method requests

Hope to see many of you there!
        ~ Emily Russell