Upcoming ringing events

There are several ringing events coming up.  The Melrose Anniversary weekend is next weekend, January 29 to 31.  There was interest in going at dinner tonight, so some of us are going down for just Saturday, if you want to go as well I can organize rides.  Cathy's message is below.
Also, I'll plan a bunch of quarters for the weekend of February 6 and 7.  If you've already replied, thank you, and I'll put you in.  If you haven't replied and would like to ring, please let me know soon!
Practice will be canceled at Advent on February 17th because of Ash Wednesday services at the church.

Thanks,
Danielle

1.

Melrose Anniversary

Posted by: "crussell10598" cathyjump gmail com   crussell10598

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:07 am (PST)

Hi all,

The Melrose Bells Anniversary is coming up at the end of this month - from January 29 through January 31 in Brewster, NY.

We'll have ringing on our simulator on Friday evening, along with a fondue supper beginning at 6:00 p.m.

Saturday we will start at 10:00 a.m. and ring throughout the day until dinner at 6:00 p.m.

Sunday we will have our regular ringing session from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.

We'd love to have you join us.

If you are planning to come, especially for either of the planned meals - Friday fondue, or Saturday dinner, please let me know so that we can plan the amount of food we need. A response by this Friday regarding meals would be appreciated.

Hope to see many of you there.

Cathy R.