quarters

I've been wanting to organize an afternoon (or several!) of quarters
for a while.  The end of January or beginning of February seems like a
good time to try.  If you are available and interested in several
afternoon quarters, please let me know which of these dates are good
for you:
Saturday January 23
Sunday January 24
Sunday January 31
Saturday February 6
Sunday Febraury 7

There is an area meeting in Brewster on January 30, so I'm not
including that day in hopes that a group will go down to ring.
Thanks!  I'll update once I know which day is best.  I'd love to have
Surprise Major as well as minor or doubles.
Danielle