New Year's Eve ringing

Emily already mentioned this in her December 20th email, but there is midnight ringing at the Advent for New Year's eve every year. Meeting time 11:30 (Brimmer Street door). After the ringing there is a small party (not very long, not very elaborate). MBTA service is extended to 2 AM (including commuter rail) and is free after 8 PM on the 31st. I know that a couple of the regulars won't be there this year - do we have critical mass?
Laura Dickerson