Advent advanced practice

Hi all -

   It sounds like we have enough for an advanced practice next week, 12/9.  As usual, this means there will not be handling during practice.  Methods I would like to look at are Glasgow and Belfast.  Please let me know if you have any other requests or suggestions for methods you would like to ring or call.  Also since we are close to critical mass, please let me know if you will *not* be able to make it and have not told me already.
   Thanks,
        ~ Emily