Orleans Sunday

We have a plan for some of the ringers from Orleans to join us at Advent on Dec 13th in the afternoon. The focus will be rounds and call changes and we will be ringing from about 2pm to 5pm. We need some steady ringers to fill in for rounds and call changes as well as perhaps some handbell ringing in the library. If you can come for all 3 hours that would be great but it would also be good if you can come for just an hour. Please email me directly (edfutcher gmail com) if you are able to help out. I do not anticiapte any handling practice on this occasion.

Thanks

Ed