no Advent practice next week

Hi all -

   There will be no practice at Advent next week, 11/25, as most of the regular band are out of town for Thanksgiving.  Service ringing that Sunday, 11/29, will be as usual.

   Looking a bit further ahead, practices on 12/23 or 12/30 may also end up be canceled depending on how many people are around / wanting to come to practice; let me know as you make your holiday plans if you'll be around.  And of course we will be ringing in the New Year on the night of Thursday 12/31 and early morning of 01/01/10.

   Thanks,
       ~ Emily