Re: Advent Guild business meeting

Would anybody be willing to stand in for me and take the meeting minutes? I cannot make it down from Maine.

Thanks,
Maris

On Aug 31, 2009, at 1:25 PM, Emily Russell <linninniach gmail com> wrote:

Hi all -

  I would like to schedule this year's Advent Guild business meeting
for 8:00pm on Thursday, October 1, during practice.  If you have major
issue with this time, let me know - if you cannot make the meeting,
you can of course still vote by proxy.
  Please send me nominations for officers or new members!  As a
reminder, here are the offices open for nomination, along with the
current officers:

Tower Captain: Emily
Ringing Master: Danielle
Treasurer: Greg