Stedmonster

Danielle, Emily, and I have been talking for a couple weeks about an extension to Stedman, which we are now calling "Stedmonster", which is Stedman-like, except that the right and wrong hunts at the front are on five instead of three, meaning that instead of sixes, there are "tens", and so you dodge four times up and four times down at the back. Additionally, the slow work has some extra features before and after the stuff that looks Stedmany.

Attached are the blue lines for Stedmonster Triples, which is the actual principle, and "doubles", which is similar to Stedman singles, namely a way to practice the slow work, which isn't true, but still may be useful for practice. Emily says we might try this on Tuesday, so those who can ring Stedman might want to have a look at it.

-Asher

JPEG image

JPEG image