Re: Groton, especially rides

I don't know enough about the non-Boston ringers to arrange their
rides. Here is a proposal for car groupings:

Alice

Geoff
Danielle
Ricky
(Danielle & Ricky's cousin, who doesn't ring)

Mira
James
Oliver
Laura

Asher
Maris
Elizabeth (Boston)

Cally
Elaine

Dianne
Greg

Beadman family

Elizabeth (Smith)

Michael

All of these groupings include someone that has driven to Groton or
someone with a GPS device. It might make sense for someone to pick up
Alice on the way. If we are going to do that, we should probably swap
Laura and Elizabeth and have Laura pick up Alice. It might also make
sense for Cally, Elaine, Dianne, and Greg to all go in one car.

James