Groton, especially rides

This is the list of yeses and maybes for Groton on Saturday. If there are people I've left off, please let me know. We're in the surprising position of having more cars than needed. Of the 87 bus route people, Danielle, Maris and Oliver (a temporary member of the group) have offered to drive. Dianne and Greg can pick people up at the end of the Green line if that's useful for anyone. I have an errand to do in downtown Boston that should finish by about 8:15 AM and could pick people up somewhere near the Public Garden, or just be at Alewife by 8:45 and get people from there. Geoff is less than a five minute detour off of Route 2, so any of us heading out that way could pick him up. Beyond saying all that, I'm not feeling very organizational right now. Anybody want to assign cars or meeting places?

Alice
Asher
Beadman family
Cally
Danielle
Dianne
Elaine
Elizabeth (Boston)
Elizabeth (Smith)
Geoff
Greg
James
Laura
Maris
Mira
Michael
Oliver
Ricky
(Danielle & Ricky's cousin, who doesn't ring)